How to book?
Booking with Iberorent Apartments is easy and fast. You only have to follow these steps:
- Select the date in which you want to book an apartment, indicate the number of guests and click "SEARCH". Note that children under 2 (including 2 year-olds) can stay for free and do not count as part of the overall capacity of the house.
- A list will show up, with the apartments that are available on those days. (You will be able to make a more precise search using the panel, "GENERAL FEATURES"). Click "+ INFO" on the apartments you like the most in order to view pictures, price, description as well as other data.
- Once you have found your apartment, click "BOOK".
- Check the details and the total price of your stay. Select any "OPTIONAL SERVICES" you might require and introduce your "PERSONAL DETAILS".
- 5. In order to confirm the booking, you will be required to pay 30% of the total amount. If the total amount of the booking is equal to or less than 600€, you will be required to pay 100% when booking.
- In the booking confirmation we will show the following information: the exact address of the apartment, contact details, the remaining amount you have to pay and directions for your arrival.
- In reservations of more than 600€ the second payment (70% of the booking) will be charged during the week prior to your arrival. If this charge wouldn't possible (for any circumstance) the second payment will be done at the moment of reception in the apartment, either by cash or by credit card. In addition, it will be necessary to authorize a retention of 200€ for a deposit, by means of credit card, in order to guarantee that the apartment and its content are given back in good condition. In no event will a payment with an American Express card be admitted.
By credit card, the confirmation of the booking is immediate and you will automatically receive a confirmation on your email if the transaction has been completed successfully.
This method will not be available for last-minute-bookings (requests made 5 or less days before the date of arrival).
If you choose this payment method, you will receive a reservation request confirmation with our bank details and the amount you have to pay. The customer will take care of the transfer expenses.
The apartment will be blocked under your name, provisionally, ONLY for 48 hours. The booking of the apartment will not be fully completed until we receive the payment receipt in the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Between 24 and 48 hours after we have received the payment, you will get an email with your booking confirmation.